2018 Gravely 991220
Big Tex Agriplex
This unit is part of Our first ever Gravely First Cut Demo Sale. The mowers qualifying for this sale are demos from our 2018 mowing season. A few will have been mowed with once, hence the "first cut," might have already been made on this mower and here at Big Tex Agriplex we feel like that first cut means a little something to our customers. So if you didn't get to make the first cut on your new zero-turn we don't think you should have to pay for it either!! Come all and come fast! If you were waiting on the GREAT deals on zero-turns left after the mowing season the time is now!!
The Gravely Pro-Turn remains the first name in business, using industry insight to provide professionals with the commercial performance required to get the job done right.
- X-Factor® Deck: The 10-gauge, X-Factor® Deck is fabricated from top to bottom, providing industrial strength peace of mind.
- CBT System: Our exclusive Constant Belt Tension System (CBT) ensures that belt tension is maintained, keeping the blade tip speed and cutting results consistent.
- Deck Lift System: Effortless foot-operated system offers 17 cutting positions in .25-inch increments and eliminated over-hung loads.
- Model: 991220
- Deck Size: 60 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: Kohler® ZT740
- Engine Rating: 25 hp/747 cc
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 Transaxles
- Fuel Capactiy: 10.0 gal. (37.8 L)
- Ground Speed: 9/5 mph (14.5/8 km/h)
- Acres/HR: 5.5
- 2-Bucket Bagger
- Mulching Kit
- Operator-Controlled Chute Baffle
- Canvas Sunshade
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- 747 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.0 gal. (37.8 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag